- Filling up of the registration form (registration does not guarantee admission).
- Taking the Level Assessment as per the date given by the school on the school premises.
On selection, within a week of intimation, fulfilling all the admission formalities which includes filling up of all the forms provided by the school, furnishing all the required documents to the school office along with deposition of the fee. Fee ones deposited will not be refunded.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original TC (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Category (if applicable)
- Last School Report Card
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Photostat Copy of Immunization Card
- 6 passport size recent colour photographs of the student
- 4 passport size recent colour photographs of mother, father and guardian.
- Medical fitness certificate (height, weight, blood group & eye sight)
No entrance test for pre-primary classes and class I. Admission to these classes will be purely on ‘First Come First Serve” and Availability of Seats
Syllabus of the current class reading in., Classes II Subjects: English, Maths and EVS
Classes III onwards Eng. Hindi Maths and General Science